Things I love, things that inspire me, things I do.

Wednesday 14 March 2012

March Oyster Daily

Some more Oyster Daily pics. I just keep them coming. This month we shot Theresa - a gorgeous little thing from Byron Bay. She's just moved to Sydney to pursue a modeling career. And Sylvester - a cool cat from Priscillas. Have a look at the Oyster website for daily updates. Here are a couple of my faves.


Teresa wears:
Zimmerman dress, Mania Maniabracelet, Billy Bride ring
Sylvester wears:
GLM for Lee jacket, Vanishing Elephant shirt

Teresa wears:
Ksubi shirt, Lee bodysuit and jeans,Billy Bride ring

Credits:
Photography: Ryan Kenny
Fashion: Ruby Heery
Hair and Make-up: Naomi McFadden using M.A.C Cosmetics
Models: Teresa @ The Agency Models, Sylvester @ Priscillas
Shot on location at Sun Studios

No comments:

Post a Comment